By Karl Alan Rogers Ph.D.
Taking the instance of Glenn Beck as a media pundit and propagandist, this well timed and provocative ebook indicates how mainstream media fails in its duty―and explains what the yankee humans can do approximately it.
• A foreword by way of Harvey Sarles, professor of cultural reports and comparative literature on the college of Minnesota
• An index
Read or Download Debunking Glenn Beck: How to Save America from Media Pundits and Propagandists PDF
Similar ideologies books
Drawing upon systematic study utilizing Q method in seven nations - Denmark, France, Germany, the uk, Italy, Netherlands and Sweden - this quantity offers the result of the main wide attempt but at cross-cultural, subjective evaluate of nationwide and supranational identification. The stories try to clarify how the eu Union, because the such a lot obvious scan in mass nationwide id swap within the modern international, affects how Europeans take into consideration their political affiliations.
The concept socialism should be tested in one kingdom used to be followed as an reliable doctrine through the Soviet Union in 1925, Stalin and Bukharin being the most formulators of the coverage. prior to this there were a lot debate to whether the single approach to safe socialism will be because of socialist revolution on a wider scale, throughout all Europe or wider nonetheless.
Bolivia decentralized with a view to deepen democracy, increase public prone, and make govt extra in charge. in contrast to many nations, Bolivia succeeded. over the last iteration, public funding shifted dramatically towards fundamental companies and source distribution grew to become way more equitable, in part because of the construction of recent neighborhood governments.
This quantity deals a comparative research of eastern and Russian politics within the 2010s, studying either family dimensions and international coverage. A bi-national collaborative attempt, the quantity is dependent to provide views on every one state from either Russian and eastern students. An advent through Takashi Inoguchi provides a historic evaluate of the 2 international locations' paths to improvement as 'late comers' vis-à-vis the West within the overdue 19th century.
- Taking Socialism Seriously (Critical Studies on the Left)
- Public Opinion: Democratic Ideals, Democratic Practice
- New Socialisms: Futures Beyond Globalization (Routledge Studies in Governance and Change in the Global Era)
- Neoliberalism and Culture in China and Hong Kong: The Countdown of Time (Routledge Contemporary China Series)
- Freedom and Environment: Autonomy, Human Flourishing and the Political Philosophy of Sustainability (Environmental Politics)
Extra resources for Debunking Glenn Beck: How to Save America from Media Pundits and Propagandists