By Sadok Ben Yahia,Engelbert Mephu Nguifo,Radim Belohlavek
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the Fourth foreign convention on idea Lattices and their functions, CLA 2006, held in Tunis, Tunisia, October 30-November 1, 2006.
The 18 revised complete papers including three invited contributions provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from forty-one submissions. the themes contain formal idea research, foundations of FCA, mathematical constructions on the topic of FCA, courting of FCA to different tools of information research, visualization of information in FCA, and purposes of FCA.
Read or Download Concept Lattices and Their Applications: Fourth International Conference, CLA 2006 Tunis, Tunisia, October 30-November 1, 2006 Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) PDF
Similar logic books
The idea of parsing is a vital program region of the speculation of formal languages and automata. The evolution of modem high-level programming languages created a necessity for a basic and theoretically dean technique for writing compilers for those languages. It was once perceived that the compilation approach needed to be "syntax-directed", that's, the functioning of a programming language compiler needed to be outlined thoroughly by way of the underlying formal syntax of the language.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the sixth foreign convention on details know-how in Bio- and scientific Informatics, ITBAM 2015, held in Valencia, Spain, in September 2015, together with DEXA 2015. The nine revised lengthy papers offered including 1 poster paper have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 15 submissions.
Edited below the auspices of the organization of good judgment, Language andInformation (FoLLI), this publication constitutes the refereed court cases ofthe twentieth anniversary of the overseas convention on LogicalAspects of Computational Linguistics, LACL 2016, held in LORIA Nancy,France, in December 2016. the nineteen contributed papers, presentedtogether with four invited papers and six abstracts, have been carefullyreviewed and chosen from 38 submissions.
- Completeness Theory for Propositional Logics (Studies in Universal Logic)
- Classical and New Paradigms of Computation and their Complexity Hierarchies: Papers of the conference "Foundations of the Formal Sciences III" (Trends in Logic)
- Quaternions for Computer Graphics
- Giuseppe Peano between Mathematics and Logic: Proceeding of the International Conference in honour of Giuseppe Peano on the 150th anniversary of his birth ... Mathematico Torino (Italy) October 2-3, 2008
- Lattice Functions and Equations (Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science)
- Formal Methods: State of the Art and New Directions
Additional resources for Concept Lattices and Their Applications: Fourth International Conference, CLA 2006 Tunis, Tunisia, October 30-November 1, 2006 Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)