By Larry Cochran
`As a occupation counsellor operating with consumers of every age and events, i discovered Larry Cochran's new paintings either pragmatic and intellectually stimulating... [he] presents clean perception into the essence of profession counselling, analyzing the earlier as a way to comprehend the current so one can plan for the long run. Written in an available style... this e-book is definitely whatever which inspires additional re
By Reinhold Haller
• strategisch planen
• mit Methode und angemessenem Führungsstil führen
• Mitarbeitergespräche führen und zielführend kommunizieren
• Leistungsfeedback geben
• Ziele vereinbaren
• own entwickeln
• groups erfolgreich führen und entwickeln
• functionality development im group gestalten
• passende Mitarbeiter auswählen
• Delegation als Schlüsselfaktor nutzen
• Veränderungen gestalten (Changemanagement)
• als Neuling in die Führungsrolle finden
Mit zahlreichen Modellen, instruments, Checklisten und Hilfsmitteln finden angehende und praktizierende Führungskräfte aus dem Wissenschaftsbereich ein praxisorientiertes und thematisch kompaktes Handbuch zur Mitarbeiterführung.
Der Autor Dr. phil. Reinhold Haller
• Erziehungswissenschaftler (Erwachsenenbildung und Psychologie)
• elf Jahre Erfahrung als wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
• seit 1999 freiberuflicher coach und trainer mit Schwerpunk Wissenschaft
• seitdem tätig für assorted Universitäten, Großforschungseinrichtungen
und Forschungsinstitute im deutschsprachigen Raum
• Führungserfahrung u. a. als Abteilungsleiter own und Organisationsentwicklung einer Großforschungseinrichtung (DLR)
• Lehrbeauftragter und Dozent im Bereich Personalwirtschat an verschiedenen deutschen Hochschulen und Fachbuchautor zum Themenbereich Führung
• Vorstandsmitglied des Fachverbandes Coachingnetz Wissenschaft e. V
By Roger N. Reeb
Community motion learn comprehensively explores versions for neighborhood motion examine, incorporating quantitative and qualitative study to focus on the benefits to group contributors in addition to the volunteers/paraprofessionals who enforce the companies. revered specialists current the newest learn at the success of the wishes of group individuals in addition to the advantages to the volunteers and paraprofessionals, together with mental empowerment, mental experience of group, and different points of private development.
Community motion examine is helpfully prepared into sections. the 1st part offers a pattern of empirical experiences that examines even if group motion examine tested merits for neighborhood contributors. the second one part offers empirical experiences that convey the optimistic influence of group motion study at the own improvement of volunteers and paraprofessionals who supplied the research-related providers. This precise textual content is punctiliously referenced and makes use of a number of tables to reinforce knowing of analysis information.
Community motion examine discusses:
- the Adolescent Diversion undertaking in its place to juvenile court
- home-based habit amendment courses for autistic children
- the folks Awakening undertaking and the function paraprofessionals performed in Alaska local sobriety
- against the law prevention undertaking introduced by way of a residential local association
- the particular neighborhood Empowerment studying software which applied neighborhood participants as literacy tutors
- the group provider Self-Efficacy Scale’s reliability and validity
- the Hawaiian reports Program’s weekly participation in group service-learning exercises
- and more!
Community motion examine is insightful interpreting for psychologists, sociologists, social staff, legal justice researchers and pros, neighborhood counselors, practitioners and researchers in group prevention and intervention, scientific supervisors, carrier studying experts, educators, scholars, and psychological wellbeing and fitness and human companies software directors, planners, or evaluators.
By Richard K. Streich
By Cristina Reis,Yehuda Baruch
Careers with no Borders analyzes the demanding situations, debates and advancements in worldwide careers utilizing a serious administration point of view. beginning within the early nineties, the move of knowledge grew to become extra fluid, and with this, managers and pros begun working throughout borders, crossing varied contexts in better numbers than ever sooner than.
In this edited assortment, members from worldwide study how context, tradition and social kinfolk of energy all impression on how execs have interaction with new structural and ideological frameworks. concerns similar to legislation and legislation, guidelines, background, identities and inequalities are explored. The ebook covers a variety of nations, together with united states, China, Brazil, Ghana and Hungary, supplying powerful theoretical analyses, in addition to useful implications.
This publication goals to assist scholars and executives comprehend the occupation concerns concerned after they do enterprise in different nations. it's going to entice scholars on human source administration or overseas company courses.
By Oliver Cutshaw
- Provides the instruments and assets that might support the reader choose the easiest method of re-start their career
- Presents first-hand event in regards to the nervousness, labor, and pleasure that cross into profession renewal
- Shines a gentle at the figuring out of many of the demanding situations that include operating in a number of library environments
By Ulf-Daniel Ehlers,Peter Schenkel
By Susan Allen,Elizabeth M. Tracy
Service prone are more and more referred to as upon to serve consumers at domestic, a atmosphere even a professional specialist can locate tough to barter. From tracking the health and wellbeing of older populations to coping with paroled offenders, combating baby abuse, and reunifying households, home-based prone require versions that make certain optimistic results and tackle the moral dilemmas that would come up in such delicate contexts.
The individuals to this quantity are nationwide specialists in varied fields of social paintings perform, coverage, and study. Treating the house as an ecological surroundings that publications human improvement and family members interplay, they current rationales for and overviews of evidence-based types throughout an array of populations and fields of perform. half 1 offers historic historical past and modern functions for home-based prone, highlighting moral, administrative, and supervision matters and summarizing the social regulations that form carrier supply. half 2 addresses home-based perform in such fields as baby and grownup psychological healthiness, tuition social paintings, and hospice care, detailing the actual inhabitants being handled, the coverage and supplier context, theories and empirical information, and perform instructions. half three, the editors current a unifying framework and recommend destiny instructions for home-based social work.
By Information Age Publishing,Trae Stewart,Nicole Webster
Myriad views are provided, together with empirical, theoretical, sensible, and neighborhood views. Authors problem preconceived notions of service-learning, who's benefited via this pedagogy, results of participation and implementation, and most significantly the theoretical, conceptual, and methodological lenses in which service-learning is even thought of. The e-book permits servicelearning’s significant criticisms to be tested, demanding situations to be voiced, and examine agendas to be laid.
This e-book parallels service-learning’s presence and recognition throughout a variety of disciplines/fields. Chapters are written from huge views and are aimed to notify service-learning researchers and educators, neighborhood companies, and coverage makers who ponder service-learning as a method to handle civic accountability. Authors reveal theoretical and philosophical issues circulating within the box, and infrequently nonetheless occupying areas at the edge of discourse, motion, and learn. The e-book increases primary questions for undergraduate and graduate classes with social justice issues through contemplating the results that pedagogies of engagement have on rookies and communities.
By Y. Boshyk,R. Dilworth