By Abby Clobridge
- Focuses at the greater photograph of repository paintings (creating a unified, cohesive application) but additionally contains feedback for successfully imposing electronic tasks of all shapes and sizes
- Focuses on doing extra with much less – thoughts which are ideal for smaller associations or associations which are looking to be fiscally accountable in terms of construction and maintaining electronic repository programs
- Includes ready-to-use templates, worksheets, workshop routines, and review instruments written by way of the author
Read or Download Building a Digital Repository Program with Limited Resources (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Best library & information science books
Librarians needs to now paintings at a distinct point from that required two decades in the past, however the education to be had isn't continually acceptable or obtainable to all. The authors of this quantity have answered to this important and carrying on with switch in the career by way of supplying a much-needed consultant to top perform for workers education and improvement in library and knowledge paintings.
Any library open to the general public has a felony and moral legal responsibility to make their providers available. This publication is meant to be a single-source consultant proper to all library services that librarians can simply discuss with whilst making plans, remediating, or comparing for accessibility. It has a special holistic viewpoint, in addition to an emphasis on perceiving individuals with disabilities as delivering assets to satisfy a standard target instead of as a inhabitants to be “served.
Is your institution's library bursting on the seams with books that experience no longer been touched for many years, microfilm that no-one makes use of, and print journals which were outmoded through digital entry? have you ever questioned how top to spot what actual fabric to keep and what to withdraw to take care of an inviting selection of appropriate fabric in your clients?
Libraries, Human Rights, and Social Justice: permitting entry and selling Inclusion examines the interrelationships among electronic literacy, electronic inclusion, and public coverage, emphasizing the affects of those coverage judgements at the skill of people and groups to effectively perform the knowledge society.
- The Librarian's Introduction to Programming Languages: A LITA Guide (LITA Guides)
- Appraisal and Acquisition: Innovative Practices for Archives and Special Collections
- Engaging Babies in the Library: Putting Theory into Practice
- Leveraging Library Resources in a World of Fiscal Restraint and Institutional Change
Extra info for Building a Digital Repository Program with Limited Resources (Chandos Information Professional Series)