By Graham A. Webb
* presents updates at the newest advancements in NMR spectroscopy
* comprises complete overview articles
* Highlights the expanding significance of NMR spectroscopy as a strategy for structural determination
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 66 PDF
Similar statics books
Basics of III-V Semiconductor MOSFETs offers the basics and present prestige of analysis of compound semiconductor metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) which are expected as a destiny alternative of silicon in electronic circuits. the fabric lined starts off with a evaluate of particular homes of III-V semiconductors and on hand applied sciences making them appealing to MOSFET expertise, resembling band-engineered heterostructures, impression of pressure, nanoscale keep an eye on in the course of epitaxial development.
During the last 25 years, the molecular electrostatic capability has turn into firmly proven as an efficient advisor to molecular interactions. With the new advances in computational know-how, it truly is at the moment being utilized to a number of vital chemical and organic platforms. Its variety of applicability has increased from essentially a spotlight on websites for electrophilic and nucleophilic assault to now contain solvent results, reports of zeolite, molecular cluster and crystal habit, and the correlation and prediction of quite a lot of macroscopic houses.
Our figuring out of the rheological and seismic houses of the Earth’s inside depends upon studying geophysical observations utilizing mineral physics facts. The complexity of common fabrics complicates those interpretations, yet the following the major beneficial properties of such fabrics in controlling the attenuation of seismic waves are decided by way of a collection of cautious experiments.
This publication explains varied magnetic resonance (MR) options and makes use of varied mixtures of those ideas to investigate defects in semiconductors and nanostructures. It additionally introduces novelties resembling unmarried defects MR and electron-paramagnetic-resonance-based equipment: electron spin echo, electrically detected magnetic resonance, optically detected magnetic resonance and electron-nuclear double resonance – the detailed instruments for investigating the structural and spin homes of condensed structures, dwelling topic, nanostructures and nanobiotechnology items.
- EMR/ESR/EPR Spectroscopy for Characterization of Nanomaterials (Advanced Structured Materials)
- Materials and Processes for Solar Fuel Production (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- High-Resolution Extreme Ultraviolet Microscopy: Imaging of Artificial and Biological Specimens with Laser-Driven Ultrafast XUV Sources (Springer Theses)
- Practical Aspects of Trapped Ion Mass Spectrometry, Volume V: Applications of Ion Trapping Devices: 5 (Modern Mass Spectrometry)
Extra info for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 66