By Graham A. Webb
* contains entire overview articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* presents nonspecialists utilizing this know-how in all branches of technological know-how with the most recent advancements within the field
* retains experts up to date at the most recent recommendations during this very important and fast-changing field
Read or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 57 PDF
Best statics books
Basics of III-V Semiconductor MOSFETs offers the basics and present prestige of analysis of compound semiconductor metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) which are expected as a destiny substitute of silicon in electronic circuits. the cloth lined starts with a assessment of particular homes of III-V semiconductors and to be had applied sciences making them beautiful to MOSFET expertise, reminiscent of band-engineered heterostructures, influence of pressure, nanoscale keep watch over in the course of epitaxial progress.
During the last 25 years, the molecular electrostatic strength has turn into firmly verified as a good consultant to molecular interactions. With the new advances in computational expertise, it truly is at the moment being utilized to quite a few vital chemical and organic structures. Its variety of applicability has improved from essentially a spotlight on websites for electrophilic and nucleophilic assault to now comprise solvent results, stories of zeolite, molecular cluster and crystal habit, and the correlation and prediction of quite a lot of macroscopic houses.
Our figuring out of the rheological and seismic houses of the Earth’s inside is dependent upon examining geophysical observations utilizing mineral physics facts. The complexity of ordinary fabrics complicates those interpretations, yet right here the major gains of such fabrics in controlling the attenuation of seismic waves are made up our minds through a collection of cautious experiments.
This ebook explains diversified magnetic resonance (MR) suggestions and makes use of diverse combos of those suggestions to research defects in semiconductors and nanostructures. It additionally introduces novelties comparable to unmarried defects MR and electron-paramagnetic-resonance-based equipment: electron spin echo, electrically detected magnetic resonance, optically detected magnetic resonance and electron-nuclear double resonance – the certain instruments for investigating the structural and spin houses of condensed platforms, dwelling subject, nanostructures and nanobiotechnology gadgets.
- Solid-State NMR: Basic Principles and Practice
- Coherent Vibrational Dynamics (Practical Spectroscopy)
- Structure Determination of Organic Compounds: Tables of Spectral Data
- Messtechnik (German Edition)
- Molecular Spectroscopy, Second Edition
- Spectroscopic Investigations of Hydrogen Bond Network Structures in Water Clusters (Springer Theses)
Extra resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 57