By Alan J. Benesi
- Provides brief, concentrated chapters with short factors of well-defined issues with an emphasis on a mathematical description
- Presents crucial effects from quantum mechanics concisely and for simple use in predicting and simulating the result of NMR experiments
- Includes Mathematica notebooks that enforce the idea within the kind of textual content, snap shots, sound, and calculations
- Based on type proven tools constructed by way of the writer over his 25 yr educating profession. those notebooks convey precisely how the idea works and supply helpful calculation templates for NMR researchers
Read or Download A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica PDF
Similar statics books
Basics of III-V Semiconductor MOSFETs provides the basics and present prestige of study of compound semiconductor metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFETs) which are anticipated as a destiny substitute of silicon in electronic circuits. the cloth lined starts with a evaluation of particular houses of III-V semiconductors and to be had applied sciences making them appealing to MOSFET expertise, similar to band-engineered heterostructures, impression of pressure, nanoscale keep watch over in the course of epitaxial progress.
Over the last 25 years, the molecular electrostatic capability has develop into firmly validated as a good advisor to molecular interactions. With the new advances in computational know-how, it truly is at the moment being utilized to a number of very important chemical and organic platforms. Its variety of applicability has extended from basically a spotlight on websites for electrophilic and nucleophilic assault to now comprise solvent results, reviews of zeolite, molecular cluster and crystal habit, and the correlation and prediction of a variety of macroscopic houses.
Our figuring out of the rheological and seismic homes of the Earth’s inside is dependent upon examining geophysical observations utilizing mineral physics information. The complexity of ordinary fabrics complicates those interpretations, yet right here the foremost positive aspects of such fabrics in controlling the attenuation of seismic waves are decided by way of a suite of cautious experiments.
This booklet explains diversified magnetic resonance (MR) concepts and makes use of various combos of those suggestions to investigate defects in semiconductors and nanostructures. It additionally introduces novelties akin to unmarried defects MR and electron-paramagnetic-resonance-based tools: electron spin echo, electrically detected magnetic resonance, optically detected magnetic resonance and electron-nuclear double resonance – the specified instruments for investigating the structural and spin homes of condensed platforms, residing subject, nanostructures and nanobiotechnology items.
- Spontaneous Ordering in Semiconductor Alloys
- Introduction to GC-MS Coupling
- Fluorescence Lifetime Spectroscopy and Imaging: Principles and Applications in Biomedical Diagnostics
- Medical Applications of Mass Spectrometry
- Fundamentals of Solid State Engineering
- Applications of EPR and NMR Spectroscopy in Homogeneous Catalysis
Extra info for A Primer of NMR Theory with Calculations in Mathematica